Vaginal Probe for the Elle TENS Plus & Femme Elite Pelvic Floor Stimulator
VISIT OUR SITE
FAST, RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT MATERNITY TENS SERVICE!
Click on an image for a preview
For the Elle TENS Plus & Femme Elite Pelvic Floor Stimulator.
The spare probe for the Body Clock Femme Elite and Elle TENS Plus - is a revolutionary internal probe with customer satisfaction its primary purpose.
The Probe features:
• An extremely lightweight construction.
• Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use.
• Extra large conductive area to ensure maximum stimulation.
• Fully sealed unit to aid and simplify the cleaning and sterialising procedure.
• Soft curved shape to assist insertion and comfort.
Important Please Note:
The probe should NOT be used:
• During pregnancy.
• During the menstrual period.
• If you suffer a urinary or vaginal infection.
• At the same time as a barrier contraceptive device such as a diaphragm, cervical cap or coil,without first checking with the manufacturer of the device to establish that the two devices are safe to use together.
• Until 12 weeks after childbirth£9.00 Buy Now What's Supplied? Payment & Delivery Terms & Conditions
Supplied in clear packaging: • Vaginal Probe • Instructions
ll orders will be shipped via Royal Mail (or DPD where this option has been selected) (please allow 1-5 working days for delivery). If you select the overnight delivery and your order is received before 2.30pm you order will be shipped via APC to arrive the following working day by 6pm.
Delivery ScheduleWe despatch your order within 1 working day, if your order has been received before 2.30pm (Mon – Thursday) if you have purchased a Babycare TENS or accessories. For hire machines we despatch your order on the 37th week of pregnancy, please remember to enter your due date at the checkout. These hire units will be shipped by 1st class post (please allow 1-5 working days for delivery)
You must inform us within five working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
PaymentWe accept PAYPAL and all major credit and debit cards
Maternity TENS UK specializes in TENS for pain relief during labour. We recognise the need to be fast, efficient and reliable. We also know that you need the best maternity TENS machine available. That is why we work exclusively with products from Babycare TENS Ltd - the market leaders for maternity TENS machines.
What is TENS?
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. It has successfully been used for many years to treat labour pain by both midwives and pregnant women.
How does TENS work?
At the onset of labour, simply apply the four pads to your back. This is shown in the accompanying instructions. Then switch the TENS machine on. You will feel a pleasant pulsing sensation. This will help to raise the level of your own pain relieving chemicals known as endorphins. When experiencing a contraction, press the booster button for an extra surge of power needed to combat the pain. When the contraction ends, press the booster button again - it is that simple!
Our service to you!
We are able to provide you with an excellent value service because we use a fully automated ordering system. You place an order online and it is automatically processed, which equates to less overheads and a faster more efficient service.
All hires units are fully tested before despatch giving you piece of mind and one less thing to worry about. Because we know in your last trimester you're getting ready for your new arrival and we want to help you as much as we can.
You can contact us be email to email@example.com - we will reply to your email within one working day.
What happens if my due date is less than 3 weeks away?
We can offer you a next working day delivery service* for an extra charge, as long as your order and payment is received before 2.30pm between Monday and Thursday. (Please select faster shipping service at the checkout)
*Next working day delivery does not include weekends. Units ordered on Friday will arrive on Monday. Units ordered on Saturday or Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
• There are no known side effects for you or your baby when using a Babycare TENS.
• You can try your TENS unit before going into labour (after 37 weeks).
• You can use your TENS unit in conjunction with gas and air or pethidine but NOT in water.
• You may be asked to turn your unit off temporarily by your midwife for medical reasons.
Maternity TENS UK terms and conditions
1. TENS should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and only by the Customer named on the invoice/order.
2. The success of TENS in labour is neither guaranteed nor warranted by Maternity TENS UK.
3. TENS must not be used by anyone fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, who has a heart disease or suffers from epilepsy. If you have any concern whatsoever consult your medical advisor prior to use.
4. TENS must not be used until the pregnancy has reached full term (37 weeks onwards).
5. Failure to return the TENS at the expiry of this 42 day period will result in the Customer being charged £5 for each and every week or any part of a week over and above the hire period until the TENS is returned. If the unit is not returned for any reason the Customer will be charged for that unit (see 7). All outstanding sums will automatically be charged to the Customer’s credit or debit card.
6. The hire unit must be sent back to Maternity TENS UK via a Post Office so as to reach this address by the end of the 42 day period by special delivery, or by obtaining a certificate of postage. The Customer must retain either of these certificates of postage for 3 months. In the event that the TENS is not received at Maternity TENS UK, the certificate of postage must be produced. Failure to do so renders the Customer liable for the full retail value of the TENS unit.
7. In the event of damage to, or loss of the TENS by the Customer, the full retail value less the hire charge is payable to Maternity TENS UK by the Customer.
8. Non-use of the hired TENS is entirely at the discretion of the customer and no refund will apply.
9. The TENS are fully tested immediately prior to dispatch. However, the liability of TENS shall not exceed the hire charge.
10. The Customer should check the contents of the hire pack upon receipt and familiarise herself with the TENS and the instructions. The Customer must advise Maternity TENS UK of any problems whatsoever immediately. Maternity TENS UK accepts no responsibility where the Customer fails to do so and renders it impossible for Maternity TENS UK to take any corrective action.
11. In booking this hire, the Customer agrees to the above terms and conditions.
We guarantee your satisfaction. Your NEW Babycare TENS is guaranteed for a period of 1 year after date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. For refurbished machines please check the listing above for the guarantee period.This guarantee does not cover shipping or opened consumable items (leads, electrodes, batteries, gel or other consumable items).
You can contact us be email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will reply to your email within one working day.
Maternity TENS UK do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive. You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, not including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition, unopened and unused.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
1. Do NOT use TENS before 37 weeks of pregnancy unless under medical supervision.
2. Electrodes should only be positioned as recommended for childbirth, unless otherwise stated by your midwife or medical adviser.
3. Do NOT place electrodes on the abdomen (before birth), the front or side of the neck, or areas on the head, which could cause current to flow transcerebrally.
4. Do NOT use TENS if you have a demand-type cardiac pacemaker.
5. If you suffer from or any undiagnosed pain, have any metal plates or any doubts, consult your medical adviser.
6. Never use TENS to mask undiagnosed pain as this could require urgent treatment.
7. The unit MUST NOT be used for Pelvic Floor Stimulation in any mode or with the Vaginal Probe during pregnancy.
8. Pelvic Floor Stimulation can only be used from at least 12 weeks after childbirth. Check the appropriate time with your medical advisor.
9. Do NOT use the Elle TENS+ for Pelvic Floor Stimulation with the Vaginal Probe if you are suffering from any urinary or vaginal infection, or at the same time as using a barrier contraceptive device such as a diaphragm or cervical cap, or during your menstrual period.
10. Do not use this unit for Pelvic Floor Stimulation at the same time as using a contraceptive coil without first checking with the manufacturer of the coil to establish that the two devices are safe to use together.
General Precautions & Adverse Reactions
1. Do NOT use this unit without first reading these instructions.
2. Do NOT immerse the TENS machine in any liquid.
3. Do NOT place it close to any source of excessive heat or operate it in the presence of flammable gas.
4. Do NOT drop this unit onto a hard surface.
5. Do NOT attempt to dismantle the TENS machine.
6. Only use specified batteries, electrodes and probe.
7. If damaged, do not use. Return to supplier.
8. Remove the batteries when not in use.
9. Do NOT use while driving or operating potentially dangerous machinery.
10. Do NOT use in close proximity (e.g. 1m) to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment to avoid instability in the stimulator output.
11. Do NOT use adjacent to or stacked with other equipment.
12. Keep out of the reach of children.
13. DO NOT place electrodes or vaginal probe across or through the head, directly or near the eyes, covering the mouth, on the front or sides of the neck (especially the carotid sinus), on the chest and upper back so as to cross over the heart, directly over your heart or an area of broken, inflamed, infected or numb skin.
14. Electrodes should only be applied to skin with normal sensation unless under medical supervision as skin irritation may occur following long term application.
15. This is an internally powered medical electrical equipment. Do not use battery or power sources other than those specified in these instructions.
16. No modification of this equipment is allowed.
1. Electronic monitoring equipment (such as ECG monitors and ECG alarms) may not operate properly when TENS is in use. Portable and mobile RF communications equipment can affect medical electrical equipment. Operation of the equipment or system below this amplitude or value may cause inaccurate results.
2. Mild temporary skin irritation can occur following long term application. Simultaneous connection by the user to a high frequency surgical medical electrical equipment may result in burns at the site of the electrodes and equipment. Users should seek advice from their medical advisors when use of this equipment is required.
3. Keep out of the reach of children and babies at all times. Children and babies may be at risk of strangulation by entanglement in leadwires or choking by swallowing small parts or accessories. Ensure that from the device and all accessories are stored away safely out of the reach of children and babies at all times.
4. It is unsafe to use accessories, detachable parts and materials not described in these instructions for use.
5. Do not interconnect this device with any other equipment not described in these instructions for use.
6. Do not modify this equipment in any way.
7. The device shall not be serviced or maintained while in use with a patient.
8. The TENS machine is not user repairable and must be returned to the manufacturer if it requires repair.
9. This unit needs special precautions regarding EMC and needs to be installed and put into service according to the EMC information provided in the Accompanying Electromagnetic Information document.
10. Do NOT handle or insert Pelvic Floor Stimulation probe or TENS electrodes unless the unit is switched off.
11. Do NOT use in the presence of tuberculosis, malignant tumours, very high or very low blood pressure, high fever or acute inflammatory disease unless under medical supervision.
12. Do not use this device on infants or people not capable of expressing their intentions.
Important Information if you have a Pelvic Toner or stimulator (Elle TENS plus or SensaTONE)
Please Note The SensaTONE should NOT be used:
* During pregnancy.
* During the menstrual period.
* If you suffer a urinary or vaginal infection.
* At the same time as a barrier contraceptive device such as a diaphragm or cervical cap.
* Until 12 weeks after childbirth.
Accepted payment methodsHOME CONTACT US PRODUCTS ADD TO FAVOURITES Maternity TENS UK LONDON, UK United Kingdom